Saturday, September 30, 2023

Turning the page...

     Hello, Readers!  

    I write this post with a slightly heavy heart, as many of you have been following me here for a long time (and I appreciate you!). But it's time for me to turn the page on my blogging...to pass the leash to another, younger furry friend who is also a lover of books and reading and kids. I am getting a bit older, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, and my reading has slowed down (as has my writing). I'll always be reading something, of course (that won't change), but it's time to pass the book stacks and keyboard to someone younger, faster, and with better eyesight. 

    Thank you for keeping me in good book company over the past many years, and please keep checking this blog for new reading ideas! Feel free to say hello to me anytime in a "comment" - I'll be reading the blog, too! But I'm handing off the Dog with a Blog role to some of my reading friends. It's been a "treat"!!


    đŸ’–Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Roads, by Joseph Bruchac

     It's been a minute since I've read a Joseph Bruchac book - actually, several minutes - but I am glad to have come back! He is ...