Thursday, December 31, 2020

Class Act, by Jerry Craft

 The newest book by Newbery Award winning author Jerry Craft, and a companion to New Kid. I do not read a lot of graphic novels, but I read the "big" ones, like Smile, Lumberjanes, Real Friends, and Brave, to name a few. But Class Act is my favorite graphic novel to date! I LOVE this book! It is laugh-out-loud funny, and not just once, but many times throughout the book! There are so many insightful elements placed within these pages, it will make you laugh, your parents laugh, maybe even your pet dog or cat, too! As soon as I finished I wanted to read it again because I know there are things I missed along the way. It is clear that Craft spent a long time thinking about every aspect of this book and story...it is the best graphic novel I have read! Not the only good one, but I have not enjoyed any other graphic novel any more than I enjoyed this one. You have to read this! 5 paws!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Roads, by Joseph Bruchac

     It's been a minute since I've read a Joseph Bruchac book - actually, several minutes - but I am glad to have come back! He is ...