Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Illegal, by Eoin Colfer and Andrew Donkin

A new graphic novel by the author of the Artemis Fowl series, one of my all-time favorite fantasy series! Illegal is a fictional account of real-world events involving people fleeing their country because of corrupt governments, extreme violence and danger, extreme poverty...looking for a better life somewhere else but at great risk of losing their life and/or their loved ones. I don't read too many graphic novels so I don't have a lot of comparisons to make, but the artwork in this is fantastic and really adds to the power of the story. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself about this aspect of what is happening in our world today and check this book out! 4 paws!

Image result for illegal colfer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Baseball, by Alan Gratz

     It's spring, readers, and baseball is in the air - my favorite sport of all time! I'm still waiting for a professional team to ...