Monday, August 20, 2018

I Will Always Write Back, by Caitlin Alifirenka & Martin Ganda

Wow, it's been an entire summer since I read a book OR posted about it! It's good to be back...to both! I just finished this Oregon Battle of the Books book, and it brought tears to me eyes, I must say. What an incredible story! A true story about two people who became pen pals through a school project and became best friends, over 11 years, and a friendship that is still going strong today! Caitlin was a student in a Pennsylvania town, and Martin was a young student loving in Zimbambwe, Africa. They made a pen pal connection that turned into a life-changing story for both of them AND their families! Makes me want to find a pen pal...or do something really kind for someone I may not yet know...or both! If you like memoirs or biographies, or even heartwarming stories that will surely make you happy and sad and hopeful, try this! I give it 5 pugs!

Image result for I will always write back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please keep your comments clean and dog-friendly! Thanks for reading!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Felix Powell, Boy Squirrel, by Erin Entrada Kelly

      Author Erin Entrada Kelly is one of my favorite writers for upper elementary and middle school fiction, and her books always rely on ...